High Point, North Carolina
US$14 - US$16 per hour
14 days ago
- Adjust machines to stitch various types of fabrics.
- Inspect parts during assembly and upon completion to ensure compliance with established product quality criteria.
- Maintain expected levels of order and cleanliness using 5S principles.
- Make minor repairs to assigned machines.
- Operate an industrial sewing machine to join pre-cut and upholstery pieces. You will align pieces to preserve grain and/or pattern.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- Report any equipment or safety concerns immediately to ensure a safe work environment.
**This position is temp to hire
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.