Key Resources Inc is currently seeking Quality Auditors for a great client in the Burlington, NC area.
Primary Functions: performs audits on lines, incoming inspections. Audits batch records, performs internal GMP audits, generates quality reports, and collects data. In the absence of the QA Supervisors or other QA management, communicates to Production and Company management.
Specific duties will include:
- Perform quality assurance audits to ensure compliance with QMS, safety and GMPS's.
- Approve the release of materials and finished product
- Perform 1st PIece Inspections
- Verify defective returns
- Responsible for verifying brandcode, control group, and quanities match ULID or LPN
- Maintain files, records
- Assist QA Supervisor in maintaining training records
- Assistss in Temperature and Humidity monitoring and reporting
- Audit quality assurance documentation
- Alert management of any potential problems or non-conformance
- Additional duties as may be assigned
- Use of scales, measuring tapes, camera, computer, telephone, calculator, and other equipment as needed.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Fluency in English is required. Proficieny in Spanish a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including WORD and EXCEL
- FDA experience preferred
Can apply in person at Key Resources. We are located at 1559 Faucette Rd. Burlington, NC 27215, between the hours of 8:00 am- 4:00 pm or call (336) 261-0379 to schedule an appointment.