We are looking for an Onsite Coordinator for one of our largest clients in the Burlington/Greensboro Area.
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure a safe and productive working environment, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines. Effective July 30, 2021, all internal employees will be required to show proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by September 13, 2021, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. Key Resources, Inc is a Commercial Staffing division of Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish & English)
- Ability to work 1st or 2nd shift
- Good Computer & Typing skills
- Time management
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- Provide high level customer service and ensure compliance to all company’s rules and regulations.
- Manage daily on-site operations such as headcount, check-ins of employees to ensure staff’s availability during working hours.
- Coordinate with supervisors and management to plan activities for higher productivity on production site.
- Develop and maintain relationship with management and supervisors to resolve employee issues, concerns and grievances as per existing company policy.
- Train all temporary employees and new hired staff in line with company policies and procedures.
- Translation support (English-Spanish / Spanish-English) for Management, Supervisors and Temps.
- Handle different situations such as complains, missing hours, minor injuries by transporting them to Prime Care if necessary.
- Check on Staffing needs for every Department and keep information flowing to office.
Key Resources Inc. is a full service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Manufacturing, Professional, Office, Managerial, and specialized skilled career minded individuals. We take great pride in our relationships with clients and candidates alike.