Work Schedule 6:00AM - 4:30PM Mon - Thurs
*** SAP Experience Required ***
Brief Summary of Job:
This individual performs a variety of jobs that involve working with various parts in the receiving, storing, and pulling process to various production areas.
- Ability to keep accurate records, counts, and location of parts.
- Will be required to keep area organized.
- Computer skills required (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook), SAP experience is required.
- Good math skills necessary.
- Must maintain Lean Lift accuracy of 95% or above.
- Should be able to read, understand, and interpret a variety of drawings written in English.
- Some inspection required.
- Should be familiar with measuring instruments and/or equipment such as scales and pallet jacks.
- Will be required to obtain forklift certification and drive forklifts.
- Will be required to pull picklist and complete DRs.
- Will be responsible for pulling and stocking various materials.
- Will be responsible for picking up and moving trash, recycling and corrugated materials.
- Will need to have jobs pulled in advance and ready for assembly.
- Will have to do some sub assembly and rework, as needed.
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time.
- Occasional lifting up to 30lbs.
- Must be able to climb roll around ladder.