about 3 years ago
Currently interviewing for Knitting Machine Operators starting @ $10.20/hr for several long term, temp to hire positions in a manufacturing facility in the Graham/Burlington area.
2nd Shift (3 pm to 11 pm)
Machine operation, Quality, Safety knowledge and Inspections experience in a manufacturing and production environment is a great start to qualifying for these jobs.
• Set and adjust knitting machine parameters such as patterns, tensions, Quantities, and speeds.
• Execute computer programs for automatic knitting production
• Review guides, technical manuals, charts, samples, and specification sheets and confer with supervisors/designers to determine machine parameters
• Clean machines and keep them lubricated
• Inspect manufactured clothing components and accessories for defects
• Trim clothing components and cut fabrics as needed
Apply in person at Key Resources with 2 forms of ID.
KEY RESOURCES, 410 South Main Street, Graham, NC 27253