Greensboro, North Carolina
US$12 - US$15 per hour
4 months ago
We are seeking Grounds Maintenance candidates to become an integral part of one of our clients in the Greensboro area.
This is a full time position with benefits. Commercial landscaping experience required. Must have a valid NC driver's license. EOE.
- Mow the lawns, prune the bushes and trees, edge the walkways and give the grounds a manicured look
- Operate snow removal equipment during the winter to keep all of the walkways and building entrances cleared and safe
- Take on special landscaping or planting projects as deemed necessary by the property manager
- Collaborate with maintenance team to make sure the grounds and building are always properly cared for
- Perform regular maintenance and minor repairs on the lawn care equipment and tools
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must be a reliable worker who is able to perform routine tasks without supervision
- Experience in commercial landscaping is a must
- Strong attention to detail required
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and be able to nurture a team environment
- Pesticides license preferred but not required
APPLY IN PERSON AT: Key Resources, 3703 West Market Street, Suite A, Greensboro, NC 27403
Ask for Isis Hernandez
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.