One of our great companies is looking for a CNC Programmer/Operator.Starting at $23/hr (depending on interview & skills)
This position is responsible in assisting the machinist and parts production team with respect to parts production, assisting with quality control, maintaining safety and orderliness, assistance with maintenance of equipment and tools, and reporting any problems to the Manager. Generating and controlling CNC programs for production machine models. Use of 3-D modeling software, (Camwork or Master Cam) for CNC process.
• Performs functional procedures; by ensuring that tools, equipment, and work space is clean and orderly; by troubleshooting tool and equipment problems, and by keeping Supervisor appraised of any problems, concerns, and issues regarding products and/or machining, as necessary.
• Performs Troubleshooting and Parts Production Duties by working on the production of parts as directed by Supervisor; by troubleshooting production problems; by requesting parts and/or tools, when necessary; by performing accurate, quality parts production in a timely manner; by performing adjustments needed to ensure factory settings and specifications; by using schematics, engineering documentation, and precedent to produce parts; and by submitting finished parts to Quality Control, appropriate Team Member, or Department.
• Maintains Tools, Equipment, and Work Space by following instructions on tool and equipment use; by reporting problems, repairs needed, and repairs performed to Supervisor; by performing repairs as needed; by regularly cleaning tools, equipment, and work space throughout shift; by cleaning and detailing tools, equipment, and work space at the end of every shift; and by following instructions regarding routine maintenance and/or treatment for tools, equipment, and work space.
• Keeps Management Informed by reporting problems immediately to management verbally or in writing, in order to avoid confusion and problems.
• Manages Time and Resources by using Company resources in order to maximize productivity and accomplish tasks on time.
• Complies with Established Procedures by learning and following all policies and procedures of the Department in order to work efficiently and to meet the expectations of the Company.
• Generates machining work instructions; provides and creates jigs or fixtures for machining of parts.
• Able to understand and read drawings.
• CNC programming – Fanuc, Okuma, and Siemens. (3+ years experience)
• Skilled to operate CNC machines preferred.
• Skilled on using measuring equipment (dial indicator, test indicator, calipers, micrometers).
• Perform set-up process per machined parts.
• Familiarity with machine controls to enable editing and writing of part cutting programs, (Fanuc, Okuma and Simens).
• Experience working in a manufacturing or production preferred.
• ISO and SAP experience a plus