Greensboro, North Carolina
US$12 - US$13 per hour
almost 2 years ago
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join one of our great companies in the Greensboro area.
This company is currently hiring individuals for their Wood Plant division which handles all manufacturing of their wood products.
- Ability to follow procedures on written PM's and complete tasks in the time allotted for each PM.
- Ability to complete all necessary tooling changes at each machine center and communicate information to operators on each shift.
- Complete necessary paperwork for each task.
- Use QAD system and email to update and communicate detailed information.
- Thoroughly trained in Lock Out Tag Out procedures on all equipment.
- Must have strong mechanical skills and basic electrical knowledge.
- Must be able to have a flexible work schedule during certain situations.
- Able to assist maintenance as needed.
- Shown ability to troubleshoot machinery.
- Ability to handle power tools and read and use a tape measure
Key Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.