about 2 years ago
Key Resources Inc is currently seeking Transportation Administrators for a great client in the Burlington, NC area.
Primary Functions: Ensures that both company and customer goals in regards to quality, accuracy, information, and on time performance are met or exceeded. Directly assists the Shipping Supervisor with all Progress transactions and the daily outbound process, which includes confirming inventory availability, generating pick/pull sheets following the FIFO process, and decrementing inventory once a shipment has completed.
Specific duties will include:
- Assist Shipping Supervisor with all processes, reports, and system related duties.
- Assist Shipping Supervisor with scanning of all inbound receivers to shared drive.
- Assist QA inspection/ audit process by comparing shipping documents as required.
- Support IFS continuous improvement efforts.
- Additional duties as may be assigned
- High school diploma required.
- Must understand and utilize a high degree of mathematics, including multiplication & division.
- Previous experience using inventory control systems & scanning equipment preferred.
- Familiar with warehouse operations and logistics procedures preferred.
- Familiar with SAP systems and protocols preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency in English required. Proficiency in Spanish a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including WORD and EXCEL.