One of our great companies in Asheboro is currently looking for Sewers on 1st shift!
Hours: 6:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Sewing Machine Operators operate or tend sewing machines to join, reinforce, decorate, or perform related sewing operations in the manufacture of garment or non-garment products. They also monitor machine operation to detect problems such as defective stitching, breaks in thread, or machine malfunctions.
Other tasks include:
· Cut materials according to specifications.
· Place spools of thread, cord, or other materials on spindles, insert bobbins, and thread ends through machine guides and components.
· Position items under needles, using marks on machines, clamps, templates, or cloth as guides.
· Guide garments or garment parts under machine needles and presser feet to sew parts together.
· Remove holding devices and finished items from machines.
· Match cloth pieces in correct sequences prior to sewing them verify that patterns match.
Must have good attendance, the willingness to work, and a great attitude!
Please contact Donna Mullins at (336) 601-3743 for more information on this position.