Greensboro, North Carolina
almost 2 years ago
- Perform duties with the highest regard for safety.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function.
- Verify all counts of materials being received. Must count each bundle or use scales to weigh count as needed.
- Properly receive in UPS and FedEx materials and see that the packages get to the appropriate addressee. Provide communication to the affected parties as well (Email or phone).
- Demonstrate excellent awareness when signing for material being sure to notice any damage or potential damage to the material. Clearly marking the bill of lading to reflect "damaged" or "subject to inspection" on susceptible freight damage.
- Learn the incoming raw parts. Must be able to identify the parts, the part numbers and know where they are used.
- Complete scanning knowledge and ability to perform POR, PLO, PUL, PDL, and PRV's with minimal errors.
- Must demonstrate excellent retention of training.
- Provide effective communication (verbal & written) of receiving issues concerning all affected personnel in a professional manner.
- Ability to accurately read measuring tape.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must be willing to be cross trained to do other job functions within other departments.
- Exposure to normal factory environment: dust, heat, and noise. Candidate must be able to withstand heat more than 95 degrees.
- Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs. consistently throughout an 8-hour day
- In order to meet customer demands, overtime may be required
Key Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.