over 3 years ago
Key Resources is seeking a Production Supervisor for 2nd shift for one of its Burlington, NC clients. If interested please call (336) 261-0379.
Responsible for the overall safety, quality and efficiency of the production floor. This position is responsible for the set up, operation and supervision of multiple production lines. Ensures proper assembly of finished goods that meet all customer requirements. Supervises Line Leaders and general management of Production Employees.
Specific duties will include:
- Assigns labor requirements for Line Leaders in conjunction with Production Managers. Ensures staffing needs are met for each line.
- Assists Line Leaders with material and product requests as needed
- Responsible for communicating and verifying job set-ups
- Verifies line clearance has been completed prior to start up
- Verifies lot codes against lot code calculators
- Assists Line Leaders with material and/or product discrepancies
- Enforces safe work practices on the production floor and offices
- Assists Line Leaders with efficient line layouts
- Samples work at the pack and inspects pallets against pack out instructions to ensure outgoing quality
- Checks hourly efficiency compared to target based on hourly production
- Verifies that case codes/ lot codes are printed correctly
- Verifies required quantities vs issued quantities of components and open stock and orders product from Warehouse if needed
- Works with Inventory Control on reconciliation of the lines
- Additional duties as may be assigned
- Production supervisor experience
- Experience in supervisor of team members and/or team development
- Ability to efficiently operate computer and hand held scanners for work functions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Fluency in English required. Proficiency in Spanish a plus.