6 months ago
Temp to Hire
These positions are 12-hour shifts, on a 2-2-3 schedule.
Primary Purpose: This position is responsible for maintaining, diagnosing and correcting any problems related to the quality of capsule manufacturing and the mechanical functioning of the capsule production equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for capsule machine equipment: diagnosing, physically repairing, replacing parts, and encompassing the complete dimensions of machinery.
- Perform visual inspections and in-process tests to preform preventative maintenance.
- Work with coworkers to perform size/color changes on production machinery.
- Responsible for documentation and communication with other teams on critical machine information including downtime and defects from capsule machine equipment.
- Work in conjunction with the Machine shop Mechanics on size change conversions.
- Involved in major rebuilds of each section.
- Responsible for creating and closing work orders of major repairs/replacements.
- Diagnosis of capsule machine defects.
- Perform assigned checklists, visual inspections and preventative maintenance as needed.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Required Special Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Familiarity with mechanical principles
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with safety rules of the work site.
- Familiarity with pneumatics.
- Familiarity with air regulators.
- Team oriented environment experience.
Desired Special Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Associate degree in Mechanics or Electro-Mechanics.
- Experience working as a machine mechanic or machinist.
- Familiarity with cGMPs.
- Familiarity with Capsule Manufacturing Procedures.
- Knowledge of machine components.