about 2 years ago
We are looking for an Onsite Coordinator for one of our largest clients in the Greensboro Area.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish & English)
- Good Computer & Typing skills
- Time management
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- Provide high level customer service and ensure compliance to all company’s rules and regulations.
- Manage daily on-site operations such as headcount, check-ins of employees to ensure staff’s availability during working hours.
- Coordinate with supervisors and management to plan activities for higher productivity on production site.
- Develop and maintain relationship with management and supervisors to resolve employee issues, concerns and grievances as per existing company policy.
- Train all temporary employees and new hired staff in line with company policies and procedures.
- Translation support (English-Spanish / Spanish-English) for Management, Supervisors and Temps.
- Sending reports for every shift using different programs (Time Clock, ADAPT, Microsoft Office, Outlook) to maintain accurate attendance for pay roll.
- Handle different situations such as complaints, missing hours, minor injuries by transporting them to Prime Care if necessary.
- Bring New Hires from Office to the 3 different Client locations to set them up, show them how to clock in and out and leave them ready to start their shift.
- Check on Staffing needs for every Department and keep information flowing to office.
- Delivering pay checks every Thursday to Supervisor, take care of any issue related to them.
Hourly Rate: $12/hr.
APPLY IN PERSON: 3703 West Market Street, Suite A, Greensboro, NC 27403