Greensboro, North Carolina
US$13.50 - US$14.50 per hour
about 1 year ago
- Provide high level customer service and ensure compliance to all company's rules and regulations.
- Manage daily on-site operations such as headcount, check-ins of employees to ensure staff's availability during working hours.
- Coordinate with supervisors and management to plan activities for high productivity on production site.
- Develop and maintain relationship with management and supervisors to resolve employee issues, concerns, and grievances as per existing company policy.
- Train all employees and new hired staff in line with company polices and procedures.
- Translation support (English-Spanish / Spanish-English) for management, supervisors and temps.
- Handle different situations such as complaints, missing hours, minor injuries by transporting them to Prime Care if necessary.
- Check on staffing needs for every Department and keep information flowing to office.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.