7 months ago
An Offset Press Operator must be able to operate a press without any help, be self-sufficient, and be knowledgeable of all mechanical and/or electrical areas of the press.
This position will be 3 pm - 1 am/ Sunday through Thursday
The Offset Press Operator should be able and willing to do the following but not limited to:
1. Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions.
2. Load paper.
3. Add ink.
4. Maintain a clean work area.
5. Maintain an eye for detail.
6. Wash plates, gum in, and store properly.
7. Maintain safe work area and safe work habits around machinery.
8. Wash blankets, inspect plates, start-up press correctly.
9. Start up press correctly.
10.Monitor side guide and adjust.
11. Perform regular preventative maintenance.
12. Complete the sign-off paper work after verifying that the specifications have been met to customer's requirements.
Please contact us at (336) 297-1700 ext. 126 for more information regarding this position!