3 months ago
Key Resources is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Material Handler opportunities in the Greensboro area. The Material Handler position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. As a Material Handler, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
- The Material Handler will move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas by hand or using trucks, forklifts or other equipment.
- The Material Handler will read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- The Material Handler will stack cargo in locations as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
- The Material Handler will record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- The Material Handler will maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
Key Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.