Asheboro, North Carolina
Up to US$15.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
temp to perm
- Assist with setting-up, starting, adjusting, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and properly shutting down process equipment in accordance with published production schedules and product specifications.
- Follow and commit to safety and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Follow safety requirements and maintain certifications.
- Inspect the machinery and product for quality assurance.
- Perform daily maintenance on the machinery.
- Handle materials appropriately and safely.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate should be mechanically inclined
- Willing to learn
- Machine operator experience a plus
Hours are Monday-Friday, 7-3:30PM.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.