almost 2 years ago
Key Resources Inc is interviewing for:
Experienced Machine maintenance Specialists. Position is a 12 hour rotating swing shift in a very fast manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Extrusion and/or Thermoforming helpful. Must have good math and computer skills as well as sound mechanical aptitude and be familiar with use of hand tools, belts, chains, sprockets, etc.
- Must utilize computer applications effectively including Word, Excel, and SAP, enter data accurately in SAP and spreadsheet applications.
- Will perform shop floor mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair. Ability to repair electrical components and ability to use electrical tools and meters to correct process issues.
- Will need to be able to read schematic diagrams, blue prints and engineering drawings to address and resolve mechanical issues.
- Must be flexible with regard to work schedule, hours and shift assignments
- Must have clean criminal background as well has a steady work history. Can apply in person at Key Resources, 3703-A W. Market St., Greensboro, between the hours of 9am-2:00 or call 336-297-1700 ext. 129 to schedule an appointment or send resume to email@example.com.
We are a staffing company based in Greensboro / Triad area that offers its candidates opportunities to work with success companies on short term or as an outstanding member of their permanent team by tuning into your strengths and professional needs.
Key Resources Inc. is a full service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Manufacturing, Professional, Office, Managerial, and specialized skilled career minded individuals. We take great pride in our relationships with clients and candidates alike.
- Our reputation has enabled us to grow with confidence.
- We believe solving the Staffing Puzzle by embracing what makes each company and candidate unique.
We are located in Greensboro, NC at 3703-A West Market Street at Holden Road.