Thomasville, North Carolina
US$13.76 - US$15.00 per hour
7 months ago
- Operate high speed sophisticated machines by managing settings and conducting tests to ensure a successful operation in the production process.
- Ensure that machines are calibrated and recalibrated before and after production procedures.
- Arrange machine at the beginning of work procedures to ensure that everything is in order.
- Test the machine before main work begins to be sure that it's in good condition for production.
- Set all machine operation information such as speed, size and shape into machine before it begins running.
- Insert all production materials in the various parts of the machine where they are supposed to be to enhance production output.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and repairs on all equipment in the department.
- Perform preventative maintenance on assigned equipment as scheduled by manufacturers
- Troubleshoot any mechanical problems as needed, and determine actual faults.
- Keep department running trouble free 24 hours per day
- Inventory parts for the equipment to obtain "like new" state
- Repair any "breakdowns" of equipment in a timely and thorough manner
- Ensure that the equipment is repaired correctly
- Strictly adhere to client job specification and ensure good quality work.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
- Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production materials to avoid shortage during production.
- May need to carry a cell phone and be available for emergency call backs
- Be self-supervised and professional in all assigned duties
- Maintain good housekeeping in designated areas at all times
- Perform any other assignments as required by supervisor
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.