- Setup and operate the digital presses in an efficient, safe, orderly, and quality conscious manner.
- RIP files or review and interpret job instructions to determine the type of work to be done, the quantities to be produced, and the materials needed.
- Monitor machine operation, and make adjustments as necessary to ensure proper operation.
- Sort, assemble, and monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality.
- Remove printed material or finished products from machines, wrap products, stack products on pallets or skids, or pack them in boxes.
- Retrieve and put away necessary paper stock, clean rollers, add toner and fluids as required and/or needed.
- Maintain accurate production logs, including work volumes and output, materials used, and jobs completed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Complete work requests according to client and in-house deadlines.
- Work with data processing group and account managers to produce and manage (on a production level) projects of various scope and complexity.
- Troubleshoot technical problems with equipment and learn inventory system.
- Must understand sheet size specifications, limitations, and how they affect final product.
- Merge, reconcile, and print daily healthcare letters.
- Manage mail flow for jobs with mailing specifications.
- Maintain a log of postage purchases and usage