13 days ago
- Preform pre trip safety inspections. Responsible for keeping track of vehicle maintenance schedules and keeping truck clean.
- Separate orders that are staged on floor and load onto truck using proper loading techniques.
- Operate 24-foot or larger straight truck and drive across state lines to make deliveries on time and date specified. Ensure compliance with all DOT and driver policy requirements (completion of driver logbooks, medical certificaoin, cell phone usages, etc) .
- Unload the truck (s); take materials into the centers to the appropriate areas; assemble items and set up classrooms per the customers' or slaes reps' instructions; despose of emply cardboard. Supervises temporary staff at the customer stie when necessary.
- Provide support in the Distribution Center.
MUST HAVE A RESUME AND COMMERCIAL DRIVING EXPERIENCE. NO MORE THAN 2 MOVING VIOLATIONS WITHIN THE PAST THREE YEARS REQUIRED!