Greensboro, North Carolina
US$29120 - US$30680 per year + plus commission
6 months ago
Currently interviewing for an experienced Bilingual Staffing Specialist. Increasing customer growth and additional business has provided opportunity to add to our dynamic team. Candidates must be able to work under pressure and hold to strong customer service standards and demands. Candidate needs excellent organizational skills and the ability to work well with a wide variety of people. Experience with a Staffing Service or HR department is preferred. BILINGUAL - English and Spanish languages is a must.
The Staffing Specialist is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, selecting and onboarding appropriate and qualified candidates to work for KRI clients, predominantly in manufacturing positions. Staffing Specialists also participate in client meetings to understand the culture of the client in order to help them choose the best candidate. Staffing Specialist may also participate in Sales meetings at clients.
- Partners with client hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
2. Screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone and in person), administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checking, E-Verify, drug testing and make recommendations for hire.
3. Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc.
4. Meet weekly and monthly metrics for number of interviews and client visits per goal set by management.
5. Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
6. Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
7. Communicates important employment information the onboarding process (i.e. benefits, compensation, safety information, etc.).
8. Ensures all required paperwork is completed timely, correctly and accurately and uploaded into Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
9. Ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations and compliance.
10. Manages current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
11. Ensure the processing of timecards in a timely manner.
12. Set up and perform Client Safety Surveys.
13. Investigate and follow up on all employee injuries.
Key Resources Inc. is a full service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Manufacturing, Professional, Office, Managerial, and specialized skilled career minded individuals. We take great pride in our relationships with clients and candidates alike.
- Reply back to this posting with your resume.
- For any questions call (336) 297-1700
USD Annually Plus commission
Key Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.