High Point, North Carolina
Up to US$11 per hour
3 months ago
Entry level position
**Only work 6 months out of the year!
**Eligible for pay increase after 90 days.
Responsible for setting up orders on production line and running orders.
Help production workers by performing duties, such as supplying, holding materials or tools. Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as cleaning work areas. Help production workers by supplying or holding materials/tools, cleaning of work environment and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assists the Extruder Operator in setting up the Extrusion Machine and helps to assure a smooth start for each new order.
* Gives specific attention to examining the quality of the sheet product regularly to assure a consistent result.
* Handles any feed problems that may develop due to material or machinery defects.
* Assists the Extrusion Utility Person with assuring that all paperwork is maintained and complete.
* May assist the Extruder Operator in training the Utility Person.
* May operate the Extrusion Machine in the absence of the Extruder Operator.
* Inspects and tests all raw materials on incoming trucks before being loaded into the silos.
* Assures all daily routine PM's are performed during system clean ups.
* Grinds and bags rework accurately, records the weight and properly tags the bags for storage.
* Follows good safety and housekeeping practices in their assigned work area.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.