Greensboro, North Carolina
12 months ago
- Perform duties with the highest regard for safety.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function.
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality.
- Ability to accurately read measuring tape 1/16"-1/32".
- Ability to read and interpret customer specification sheets.
- Standing for 8-hour shifts with fast repetitive movement.
- Hand tool experience- wrenches, hammers, drills, multiple saws.
- Ability to recognize defective material prior to processing in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must be willing to be cross trained to do other job functions within other departments.
- Exposure to normal factory environment: dust, heat and noise. Candidate must be able to withstand heat more than 95 degrees.
- Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs. consistently throughout an 8-hour day
- Overtime is mandatory
Key Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.