11 months ago
Temp to hire
Seeking individuals with assembly experience. Employees should have the ability to assemble and load wiring panels and components.
- Can complete wiring panels and or components.
- The ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams/schematics.
- The ability to read and understand work orders, BOM’s.
- Should be familiar with and able to use a variety of hand tools in the assembly process.
- Attendance is important
Associates meeting the criteria listed below, will be eligible for a $250 incentive after 30 days and an additional $250 incentive after completing 90 days of service.
Seeking a motivated individual to work in a temperature controlled environment. Setting up and operating CNC machines for drawing and programming.
1st and 2nd shifts
- Obtain parts for orders
- Assemble or fabricate orders to the order needs
- Employees should have the ability to audit their work and preform quality checks.
Successful employees have most if not all of the experiences and skills listed below:
Have theto operate CNC Mills, CNC lathes, cutoff saw, press brake, shear, hydraulic press, drill press, sander, milling machine, lathes, band saw, iron worker, riveter machines, sanders, sandblaster, tapping table, hand held pneumatic tools, hand held power tools, and various manual hand tools.
Basic schematic/print reading experience required. Must be able to read and understand measuring tools; calipers, tape measure, protractor, filler gauges using standard and metric units of measure.
5+ years previous experience as a Welder/Machinist/Fabricator
Knowledge of CNC Machinist Set up, Edit, Programming a plus.
- CNC Vertical Mill (HAAS)
- Press Brake (ACCURPRESS)
- CNC Lathe (Dual Spindle)
- Waterjet (OMAX)
- Milling Machine (Bridgeport)
- Various Saws (Band, horizontal, SOCO)