7 months ago
Temp to hire
- Operates a machine to assemble component parts to company specifications and customer expectations in a manner consistent with the company’s quality and productivity standards.
- Inspects all parts for proper assembly and cosmetic defects. Tags any non-conforming parts with re-work labels and places in re-work bin.
- Ensures all parts are assembled per specification.
- Maintains a clean workstation and cleans-up production areas as required.
- Sets up machines per work instructions.