10 months ago
Temp to hire
- Must have a desire to learn and be willing to undertake job repsonsibilities.
- Responsible for equipment cleaning, inspections, lubrication, troubleshooting and diagnostics of equipment.
- Recognizes and mitigates operating difficulties to reduce downtime and reports any issues to the plant manager.
- Monitors and operates equipment in a safe and efficient manner to ensure continuity of flow and to detect malfunctions.
- Must be able to walk and/or stand most of the day and be able to lift 50 lbs. on a reptitive basis.
- Must have skills to determine causes of operating errors and deciding how to eliminate or fix errors.
- Must be able to communicate with others by listening to what others say, taking the time to understand to points being make, ask questions as appropriate and not interrupting at inappropriate times.